Mr. Goluza is the firm’s Operations Manager.
Prior to joining Cohen IP Law Group, Mr. Goluza gained broad legal knowledge in multiple areas of law, including intellectual property, business, and employment, as both a law clerk and senior law clerk.
Mr. Goluza attended both USC and California State University, Northridge, where he was on the dean’s list throughout his entire undergrad career, and received multiple awards for academic achievements. He holds a Juris Doctorate from Southwestern Law School.
- Southwestern Law School – President of Sports Law Society (2016-2017)
- California State University, Northridge Pi Sigma Alpha (National Political Science Honor Society)
- California State University, Northridge Phi Beta Delta (Honor Society for International Students)
- California State University, Northridge Bachelors of Arts in
- Political Science (emphasis in Legal studies)
- University of Southern California General Studies (including finance)
- Southwestern Law School Juris Doctorate