Intellectual Property Law Firm Representing Clients in Patent, Trademark, Copyright, and Trade Secret Matters
I have been working with The Cohen IP Law Group for over 16 years; they made registering all of our trademarks a breeze.
- David O.
All of our fees below include an attorney consultation to answer your questions.
- Design Patent Application: Call for quote.
- Utility Patent Application: Call for quote.
- Provisional Patent Application: Call for quote
- Patent Search: Call for quote
- Response to Patent Office Action: Call for quote.
- PCT (Foreign Patent) Application (from existing US Patent Application): Call for quote
- Initial filing of non-PCT patent application abroad: Call for quote (plus foreign counsel fees, foreign filing fees, and translation fees)
- Filing U.S. Utility Application based upon originally foreign filed application in ready for filing condition: Call for quote (plus USPTO fees)
- Patent Infringement Opinion: Call for quote.
- Litigation and other IP, business and entertainment consulting: standard hourly rate
- Trademark Application: Call for quote (Plus USPTO filing fee)
- Trademark Search Comprehensive: Call for quote (Search includes: Attorney consultation, USPTO database, all US State databases, Dun & Bradstreet, business directories, tradenames, domain names)
- International Extensive Madrid Protocol Search: Call for quote
- US Design Application Search: Call for quote
- California Trademark Application: Call for quote
- Response to Trademark Office Action: Call for quote.
- Petition to revive: Call for quote (plus USPTO filing fee and USPTO extension of time fee at 6 months intervals)
- Foreign Trademark Madrid Protocol Applications: Call for quote
- Statement of Use: Call for quote (plus USPTO filing fee)
- Section 8 & 15 Declaration: Call for quote
- CA Corporation or LLC formation:Call for quote (includes attorney consultation CA filing fees, and Federal Tax Identification Number).
- Contract review or negotiation: Hourly or flat fee may be available.
- Sale of Business: greater Call for quote
- Purchase of Business: Call for quote
- Domain Name Escrow Transfer: Call for quote
- Domain Name Disputes (UDRP or Litigation): Call for quote
IP and Civil Litigation
- Trademark, Patent, Copyright, Trade Secret, Internet Litigation: standard hourly rate, in some cases alternative billing arrangements my be available.
- Preparation or response to cease and desist letter and other pre-litigation dispute resolution: standard hourly rate.
- UDRP/Cybersqatting Domain Name Disputes (WIPO or National Arbitration Forum): standard hourly rate or in some cases flat fee available.
- Trademark Opposition and Cancellation Proceedings with the TTAB: standard hourly rate.
(The above pricing may be modified without notice depending on the complexity of the client’s matter.)
Trademarks are a form of intellectual property rights for elements that identify a product or service’s source.
Patents help those who have developed an invention and seek to protect it.