Intellectual Property Law Firm Representing Clients in Patent, Trademark, Copyright, and Trade Secret Matters
So glad to find this firm for our startup. Both Mr. Cohen and Mario were great to work with.
- Michelle Y.
Copyright Litigation Services
Copyright litigation can arise in several different contexts ranging from entertainment industry disputes to Internet/website content-related claims, to theft of artwork. Typical disputes that our firm has handled:
- EXAMPLE 1: Client’s website database for automotive parts was copied by competitors. We commenced a complaint seeking an injunction and statutory damages.
- EXAMPLE 2: Unauthorized use of photographs and images used by a corporation for its marketing campaign.
- EXAMPLE 3: Defense of allegations of software copyright infringement based upon similarity of source code and GUI.
- EXAMPLE 4: Prosecuted and seized counterfeit clothing designs against a Los Angeles clothing printer and ultimately obtained a permanent injunction against the defendant.
- EXAMPLE 5: Defense of Fortune 500 company against allegations of copyright infringement based upon copyrights of fabric patterns.
Our clients regularly call upon our firm to resolve, defend or aggressively enforce copyright infringement of various forms. Our firm will also consider contingent copyright litigation on select matters.
Trademarks are a form of intellectual property rights for elements that identify a product or service’s source.
Patents help those who have developed an invention and seek to protect it.