Mark L Sutton
9025 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 301
Beverly Hills, California 90211
Mark Sutton | Intellectual Property Attorney
Mark Sutton practices in the intellectual property arena. He has more than 30 years of experience in intellectual property litigation including patent, trademark, trade dress, copyright, trade secret, and right of publicity lawsuits as well as in licensing, negotiations, prosecution and legal opinions regarding intellectual property infringement and validity.
Mr. Sutton’s career has involved a wide variety of technologies including essential Wi-Fi technology, computerized medicinal delivery systems, electronic vehicle security systems, video arcade machines, avionics computer systems, self-erecting mechanical loops, chemical agents for ionic hairdryers, automotive engines, brake systems, fuel systems, pollution control systems, golf net mounting structures, electrical capacitors, manufacturing processes for removable decorative stickers, mechanical locks and other technologies.
Mr. Sutton has practiced in the U.S.federal courts throughout the U.S., and the state courts of California. Mr. Sutton has worked in nationally-recognized intellectual property firms and was a named partner in a Los Angeles intellectual property firm. Prior to his legal career, Mr. Sutton designed and conducted test procedures and developed software requirements for software and hardware avionics systems. Mr. Sutton is admitted to practice in California, the U.S. District Courts of California and the Ninth and Federal Circuits, and serves as of counsel to the firm.
- State Bar of California, 1985
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, Washington,D.C.
- Unites States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court – Northern District of California
- United Stated District Court – Central District of California
- United Stated District Court – Eastern District of California
- United Stated District Court – Southern District of California
- IP Litigation
- IP Counseling
- Technology Licensing
- Patent and Trademark Prosecution
- Loyola Law School, J.D., Cum Laude, 1985
- California Institute of Technology, B.A.
- California State Polytechnic University, B.S, Cum Laude, 1979